Friday, 28 March 2008

Rhonda Jean

'Down to Earth' is a particular favourite among the blogs I visit, a first call as I do my daily 'round'. It is exceptionally life-affirming in it's gentle championing of conservation against consumerism, of a simpler, slower lifestyle, and of the pleasure that lies in homemaking. But I am not alone; many of other domestic bloggers share the sense of inspiration I draw from my visits.

It is a mark of the reverence and respect that this blog commands that it is normally referred to simply by the name of it's author:

Rhonda Jean

Rhonda Jean, for the inspiration I've found in your willingness to write with such eloquence and from your heart, sharing the things you hold dear, my appreciation and thanks.

5 comments:

Rhonda Jean said...

Hello Stephen. Thank you for your kind words. I'm really touched. I am going through some of the blogs in the readers' list. Just between you and me, I've added you to my favourites list. Welcome to Kathleen, I look forward to her posts too.

Thanks for the tip about Brasso on CDs. I'll tell my sons about that.

Stephen said...

Rhonda Jean, thank you again. I feel very honoured!

Kathleen said...

Hello, and thanks for the welcome. I think it's just a question of building up a little courage before I put my first post up!

Tessa said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://muffinsnow.com

Stephen said...

Ruth, thanks very much for your kind words. The blog has I fear been somewhat neglected of late, but the arrival of DSL here is about to bring that to an end.