Monday, 22 August 2011

Time I cracked the whip!

Kathleen writes:
It's a long time since I posted that Stephen would be back soon and the blog seems to have gone from quiet to quieter. This is a shame because I know that Stephen's domestic quest is going very well indeed, and it is time he got back into the habit of writing his routines up.

There are reason's Stephen's not been able to blog, and at the moment he is away at a summer school learning knitting skills, but when he returns I will take him (and this blog) in hand. That's a promise!


2 comments:

Janet said...

Kathleen, thanks for the update, if this blog returns that has to be good. I love the sound of Stephen knitting at a summer school and hope he'll take at least enough time out from his chores to tell us something about that.

Kathleen said...

Janet, it's nice to know there are still people who follow what gets posted here, you've been very quick off the mark.

Stephen's knitting is exciting and he's acquired other housewifely skills too. Metaphorically at least whips will be cracked and blogs will be posted, take it from me.